You can temporarily open or close your restaurant during normal business hours using two methods.
- Select the icon in the top left corner
- Select Management, then Restaurant Management
- In the top right corner, select Stop taking orders, then select Confirm
- Select the settings icon on the top right.
- Select Stop Taking Orders, then tap Confirm.
- Select Resume Taking Orders, then tap Confirm.
Your restaurant will be available again on Grubhub when your next hours start. For instance, let's say your restaurant is open on Grubhub from 10:00am - 2:00pm and 5:00pm - 10:00pm. If you stop taking orders at 11:30am, your restaurant will be available on Grubhub again at 5:00pm.
An email is also sent to the owner of the restaurant, letting them know that the restaurant was closed or opened.