Once you receive your tablet, we recommend the following tips:
- Place your tablet in an accessible area
- Plug your tablet in with the official Grubhub charger to manage orders without interruption
- Flip the stand upright to remove stress on the charger
Follow these steps after turning on your tablet:
- Connect to Wi-Fi
- Tap Settings on the home screen.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap your wireless network to connect. Note that if you have a guest network, you will be asked to authorize it when you sign in.
- Go back to Settings.
- From Settings, tap Date & Time.
- Confirm the date and time is accurate.
- Go back to the home screen.
- Tap the GH Restaurants icon.
- Enter your username and password. Note that you can find this information on the log in card that was provided with your tablet shipment.
- If you have a guest Wi-Fi network, you will be asked to authorize it.