- To begin from anywhere in the restaurant platform, use the top left drop-down and select Menu.
- Select View Coupons in the drop-down toward the top left, under Search.
- A Manage Coupons menu appears to your right. In Manage Coupons, you can add, edit and delete coupons on your menu.
- To create a new coupon, select in the top right of Manage Coupons.
- Enter a short and informative description of the coupon. For example, “10% off with orders of $15 or more” is a great description because it explains the discount to customers. Remember that customers will see this description on your menu.
- Determine the values of the coupon: how much does a customer need to spend to qualify for the coupon? Determine how the coupon will work, e.g., is the coupon type percent-off, dollars-off or free?
- Select Save to add this coupon.
Want additional help? Schedule a phone call with our menu experts.