How do I delete an existing section?
- First, delete all items from the section by deleting items one by one.
Now that you’ve deleted all menu items in this section, you can delete the section.
- To begin from anywhere in the restaurant platform, use the top left drop-down and select Menu.
- Find the menu item you want to edit.
- Use the Search field near the top of the page or...
- Find the menu item with the View Section drop-down. View Section will show menu sections, and you can view menu items by the section where they appear on your menu.
- You can use the View drop-down to find menu items by their associated Modifiers, Schedules or Sizes as well.
- Select the item to be taken to the Edit menu for that item.
- Select the delete icon to delete the menu item from your menu.
- Confirm that you want to delete this menu item.
- Repeat for all menu items in the section you want to delete.
- Select View Sections in the drop-down toward the top left, under Search.
- To the right of Viewing Sections, select the edit icon .
- Manage Sections appears to your right. In Manage Sections, you can arrange, edit, add and delete sections on your menu.
- Select the delete icon and confirm that you want to delete this menu section.