You can assign schedules to menu items when you edit a menu item.
- To begin from anywhere in the restaurant platform, use the top left drop-down and select Menu.
- Select the View drop-down, then select View Schedules.
- Create a new Schedule by selecting the add icon to the right of View Schedules, "+ Add Schedule", or "adding a schedule", as seen below.
- The New Schedule menu appears to your right.
- Enter a name for your new schedule, such as "Weekly Lunch". Customers won’t see this name.
- Select the days of the week and enter the times of day this items with this schedule should appear online.
- For example, customers will only be able to order the items with schedule below Monday through Friday, from 11AM to 3PM.
- During any other time or day, items with this schedule will not display on your Grubhub menu.
- Select Save to save your new schedule.
Want additional help? Schedule a phone call with our menu experts.