- To begin from anywhere in the restaurant platform, use the top left drop-down and select Menu.
- Find and select the menu item you want to edit. To find the item, you can:
- Use the Search field near the top of the page
- Below View Section, find the menu section where the menu item appears
- Use the View drop-down to find menu items by their associated Modifiers, Schedules or Sizes as well.
- To add an existing modifier, use the Add Modifier Prompt dropdown to select an existing modifier for this menu item. Select Save Item to add the modifier to this item.
- To create a new modifier, click here.
- To remove a modifier, click the red minus icon.
- To quickly view the options on a modifier, click (Options) to the right of the modifier name. In the example below, "Choose a flavor" has 3 options - Coke, Diet Coke, and Root Beer.
Want additional help? Schedule a phone call with our menu experts.