Grubhub customers can leave ratings and reviews on your restaurant’s menu page. These reviews are based on real customer orders, and can help you better understand what you’re doing well and areas of improvement for your business.
Responding to reviews is an opportunity to thank your fans, address disgruntled diners, and build your reputation online. Currently, Grubhub enables self-delivery restaurants to respond to customer reviews.
- Log in to your account at restaurant.grubhub.com
- Tap the top left icon, then Management. Select Reviews on the top horizontal bar.
- In the Respond to reviews section, you can see all reviews that diners have left about your restaurant. To respond to a recent review, select Respond
- A window will popup, where you can see the diner’s rating of your restaurant, the review they left, and what they ordered.
- Type your response to this customer. You can get best practices on how to respond here.
- Before selecting Post, be sure that you’re happy with what you’ve written! Your response will be public on Grubhub.com, and the customer will receive an email of your response. At this time, you can not edit responses once they’re posted.
- Select Post.
- Your reply will be posted publicly and sent to the diner. If your reply is not approved, then you will not have the opportunity to reply again.
Once you post a reply, all customers who visit your menu page will see your response. Customers will also receive an email with your reply.