To participate in Grubhub's marketing programs for customers, you may need to update your menu. For example, if you are participating in our Restaurant Week campaign, you may need to create multi-course specials and set them available during specific times.
Below are steps to get started, using "Restaurant Week" as an example:
- Go to the Menus section of restaurant.grubhub.com
- Create a section called "Restaurant Week Specials"
- Create your specials menu items, naming them "Pre-Fixe Lunch" or "Pre-Fixe Dinner"
- Create modifiers to list the choices for each course
- When Restaurant Week is over, remove the items
Want additional help? Schedule a phone call with our menu experts.