You can update the hours during which your restaurant is open for business on Grubhub on Grubhub for Restaurants.
- Sign in to Grubhub for Restaurants with your Admin user credentials.
- Click on the dropdown menu.
- Select Management > Restaurant Management. You can see your current hours here.
- To edit your hours, click .
- Enter the open and close times for each day.
- To be closed all day, uncheck the box.
- If you have a split day, click Split to add a second set of hours.
- When you’re done, click Save to save your hours.
- Double-check your new hours and click Confirm.